Sunday, August 10, 2008

hot off the press!

Today's issue of the Canandaigua Daily Messenger features an article about JOOLZ written by Michele Cutri-Bynoe. When we were chatting several weeks ago, I learned that Michele's father is Mike Cutri, whose company renovated the JOOLZ space prior to opening in May, 2007. Not only had Mike and Danny Naples worked on jazzing up the store, but they and their crew also built a wonderful screened porch at our home overlooking Canandaigua Lake. And now Michele has written a great article informing her readers about JOOLZ and about many of the wonderful artists we've found. That Cutri family just keeps on giving us good results!

The article is already working to bring us new friends. Our website has hit its all-time high number of new visitors - even one from Thailand who appears to get feeds of Canandaigua news. Our blog numbers are rising, too, as artist Kerry Bogert has posted a message about the article on her blog....and the world reads Kerry's blog! It all seems to be a win-win for JOOLZ, although I was wary of having my picture taken and my younger daughter warned me to "watch my language" when I was being interviewed. Looks like I behaved myself for the most part.

Here's the link to the article. Let me know what you think...

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Great article (and I'm a big fan of Kerry's jewelry -- good choice!)