Monday, August 31, 2009

on the road again

JOOLZ was on the road again today...this time traveling to Cloverwood in Pittsford, a lovely complex for seniors. The Cloverwood staff books several outside speakers each week, bringing all kinds of different programs to the residents; many residents say it's like living on a cruise ship - there is something fun to do all day, every day.

I had given a program about starting my business to a women's club in early June and it was suggested that the Cloverwood residents might also like to hear it. But this time we also packed up some of our joolz and the residents shopped after the PowerPoint presentation. The compliments on the program and the jewelry were much appreciated, and made all the hard work to take the store on the road well worth it....but boy, am I tired! And it's only Monday....

(Editor's note: I must have been REALLY tired when I wrote this entry. Upon rereading it this morning, I saw all kinds of grammatical goofs, which have now been edited. Sorry about that!)

No comments: