Friday, April 22, 2011

today's photoshoot

Lights...camera...action.

While there was no filming action at the store today, there were lights and a camera. I really, really, really need to get my act together and take shots of a lot of our inventory. It's (over)time to get the online store back up.

You may remember that my web guy's server company skipped in the middle of the night about 2 years ago and he had to recreate both my website and my web store. That took a LOT of time and effort, for both of us. Uploading the images into the store software again, rewriting all the descriptions, etc. etc. etc. was not high on my priority list, especially as we were preparing to move the store to California. OK, not really - but that 10th of a mile up Main Street did feel like a move to California.

But now I am making it a priority to take the pics and to get the web store up sometime this summer. Here are a few shots I took today - call the store (585.396.3520) if you're interested in owning any of them:



Hook bracelet, lampwork glass beads, sterling silver wire, by Kerry Bogert


Gold vermeil wire-wrapped earrings by Sara Silvio


Flexible collar, mint resin nuggets and silver wire, by Abra Gorby






No comments: