Tuesday, May 25, 2010

joolz artist rocks american idol


I admit it. I am an American Idol junkie. I love, love, love the show. Last season I was all about Adam Lambert and you may remember that my husband got tix to the AI tour for my Mother's Day present. Seeing Glambert perform in person really rocked my boat - it was a night I'll never forget.

This season - from the very beginning - I have been all about Crystal Bowersox. Her glorious, pure voice says something to me and I could listen to her for hours. She has a unique singing style and certainly a unique appearance. Imagine my surprise when I learned she wore earrings designed by Pittsford artist Nicole Yacano last week - feathers, gold, carnelian -- definitely Crystal.

Nicole has been a JOOLZ artist for over a year and her work always garners comments. Tonight in the finale Crystal again wore earrings designed by Nicole - turquoise, gold, feathers. I hope they brought her good luck - she deserves to win. Looks like Nicole already has!

No comments: