Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the JOOLZ collection is online

Finally, I am  happy to announce that The JOOLZ Collection is up and running and available for online shopping.

I honestly thought I would have this up in the late spring, but life and commitments used up so much of my time that there was little left over.  However, since returning from our trip, I have been working long hours behind the scenes to get the online store back up. 

You'll note a new name:  The JOOLZ Collection.  To put up the massive inventory we carried in the Main Street store would take years, not months, so I have chosen fewer pieces to sell in the online store.  It's now a "collection"  - culled from  the larger inventory.

Plans are to list more pieces as time allows and to introduce work by artists new to JOOLZ, too.  I'm always open to suggestions, so if you know of an artist you think would be a good fit, please contact me.

Enjoy the shopping experience, and please note that shipping charges for Canandaigua/Rochester area customers will be refunded - a small thank you for being a loyal customer.

Have fun!

No comments: