Tuesday, September 14, 2010

twisted tuesdays


Webster artist Kerry Bogert, one of our favorites who has been with us since the very beginning, is one talented girl. Not only does she produce gorgeous lampwork glass beads and sterling wire work jewelry, she's a fabulous photographer. She and her husband, Ron, came to JOOLZ for a visit recently and she took some snaps. Today, her visit to JOOLZ was featured on her blog. Check it out and see her great pics of the store and Joolie, our shop dog.


2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I came over from Kerry's place. I love the look of your store and how exciting for Kerry to share this with us. I am part of an artist's coop in Stevens Point WI and we are looking for innovative ways to display our jewelry. I love the clean lines and simple shelves and all the black that really make one of a kind jewelry like Kerry's to stand out. I am in the middle of my first ever gallery exhibit called 'Inspired by' that Kerry had a part in and I think that this is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your inspiration.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Scott Mackey and Don Stevens said...

Great photos. I showed a gift shop your blog today so he can take notes on how a blog is well used, and written.