Monday, January 12, 2009

planning for the new year

Alrighty then...resolutions for the New Year:

  • bungee jump from a REALLY high bridge
  • eat sushi at least once a week
  • give up Tivo
  • give up orange juice
  • give up chocolate

For those of you who know me, I hope you're laughing with disbelief...cuz you're right, it ain't gonna happen! Just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

What is going to happen is that I am thinking about opening an online store with a selection of our wonderful JOOLZ jewelry. I have heard from so many customers and yet-to-be customers that they would like to be able to buy our joolz online. I've talked with my web guy and have a few more folks to consult, but I do think it's a strong possibility. I'd be interested to hear what thoughts you all might have.

No comments: