Wednesday, November 25, 2009

happy turkey day


We're off to my brother Tom's house for turkey tomorrow and I can't wait. I just love...love...love Thanksgiving dinner - all the good smells, all the wonderful family members, all the things to be thankful for:
  • our nephew, Ted, is recently back from Afghanistan - safe and sound
  • my year of medical challenges has run its course and all is well
  • Suzanne continues to be an important asset at the store and JOOLZ continues to attract new customers and new artists
  • our family continues to grow as two nieces became engaged and two others had daughters this year
  • my hairdresser, Olivia, is happily pregnant after years of trying...followed by surgery, and her due date falls between those two nieces' weddings!

Count your blessings and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day. I sure will!

No comments: